Uxbridge Road is one of two stations in Lobo that no longer exist in some form, having closed on the 19th November 1940. It lay on the remnants of the "Middle Circle", by the 1930s just a shuttle from Edgware Road to Addison Road.
From Latimer Road on today's Hammersmith & City Line a branch curved down to meet the West London Railway, with Uxbridge Road station immediately south of the junction. The site can still be ascertained by passers-by on the "Kenny Belle" service, about 1km north of Kensington (Olympia) station.
Back to Lobo. Back to the Rail index. Back to Clive's home page.